<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/434191782047903207?origin\x3dhttp://maria-chan-vk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile
Welcome to http://maria-chan-vk.blogspot.com
Name :Maria
D.O.B : 12/02
Blablabla

etc,
Your profile, likes, loves,
shopping lists. etc- anything.

Audition
Ign- Mariakurenai
Lvl - 33
FAM - INSPIRATION
FAM mas- Phoenix

Tagboard




Links
Freddie <3
LiYing
Jie rong
Eka
Gina Jie
Glad Gladdys
Hoka Kehui
Liqin gan
ShuTheng
ZiziChan
Junior
MingWee
Gina
RT Ruiting
WanLin
HakimZ Akatsuki
Afiqah
credits
designer
XFANTASYWINGSX
images 1 2 3
brushes X
lyrics X

Count on Me - 6B gonna sing this song?!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you.
If you ever find youself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you.
Find out what we're made of... When we are called to help our friends in need ....
You can count on me like one,two,three I'll be there and I know when i need it
I can count on you like four,three,two And you'll be there Cause thats what friends are supposed to do
Oh yeah.............
If you're tossing and you're turning and u just can't fall asleep,
I'll sing a song beside you.
And if you ever forget how much u really mean to me,
Everyday I will remind you.
Find out what we're made of ...When we are called to help our friends in need....
You can count on me like one,two,three I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four,three,two And you'll be there Cause thats what friends are supposed to do
Oh yeah....
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry....
I'll never let go, never say good-bye....
You know you can count on me like one,two,three I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three ,two And you'll be there Cause thats what friends are supposed to do
Oh yeah.....
You can count on me cause I can count on you ..... ~End~


posted at : 1:20 PM